[smart_track_player url=”https://soundcloud.com/hernan-vazquez-podcast/episode-31-3-ways-of-scaling-your-facebook-campaigns-like-a-boss” title=”Episode 31 – 3 Ways Of Scaling Your Facebook Campaigns Like A Boss” artist=”Hernan Vazquez” image=”http://blog.hernanvazquez.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/HV-Itunes-2.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_pinterest=”true” ]
Welcome to the Episode 31 of The Hernan Vazquez Podcast!
Today I want to share with you 3 ways of scaling a Facebook campaign, once you are comfortable with your numbers and your performance.
Ad the end of the day, you want to help more people and make more money.
So once you have dialed in your numbers, it’s time to scale!
So click on the Play button above and let me know what you think!
Key Points of the Podcast
- Scaling a Facebook campaign is something you’d do when everything else is in place.
- When you’re trying to increase your budget, do it in small increments.
- Use Facebook Audience Insight tools to drill down on good converting interests (more on it below).
- Upload your own list of subscribers or purchasers and make a Facebook Custom Audience from that.
- If your list is still not big enough, you can use a Lookalike Audience.
- Combine the three steps together to become a real Ninja in Facebook targeting!
- And don’t forget to Join the Facebook Group (it’s free!)