You may know already that in order to have some more social media traffic, you need to be everywhere.
Gary Vaynerchuk recommends being a pioneer when it comes to creating social media traffic.
Of course, unless you have a Media Outlet agency like he does, or a small army of Social Media Managers, that’s kinda hard to pull off.
However, you can still be everywhere at the same time leveraging on two main strategies:
Content Repurposing and Automation.
Click on the Play button to learn how to use these for your business!
Key Points of the Episode
- You need to be everywhere if you want to succeed in social media.
- Some social networks will fit your business more than others, while some fit most of niches.
- For content repurposing, you can head over to Episode 22.
- For automation I use IFTTT, but there are other tools.
Resources for this Podcast Episode
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s YouTube Channel.
- IFTTT SEO Academy V 2.0.
- Episode 22 of The Hernan Vazquez Podcast (Content Repurposing).
- The Real Internet Marketing Group (Join for Free!).
And don’t forget to leave a comment below! It will mean a lot to me 🙂